How does it work to buy a tankless hot water heater from Water Heaters Now?
- Call us and let us know you want help deciding if a tankless water heater is right for you.
- We will be onsite the same day to assess your hot water needs and to present your best option.
- After you order, a technician is dispatched 8 am the selected day. He will take your old heater away and install your new tankless water heater.
- By 4 pm you will have endless hot water!
What makes the tankless Navien special?
Navien’s strength comes from its innovative condensing technology. When the Navies water heater operates, it recycles runoff heat for maximum efficiency, making it a condensing unit. It runs at an industry best 98% efficient.
Tankless hot water heaters have been around for over 100 years, however only in the last 10 years have they become reliable.
Now all across the world people are trusting Navien’s technology. Same Day Water Heaters has installed many Navien heaters over the last 5 years and has yet to have a single call back on them with proper service and installation.
Natural gas is a limited commodity.
Tank style units use 2X the natural gas a tankless water heater uses. If your heater is over 20 years old, it may be using 400% of the gas a tankless hot water heater would use.
USE A PROFESSIONAL!
Navien tankless heaters are highly technical. You should only use an installer who has been trained by Navien and has direct access to Navien’s pro call center.
WATER HEATERS NOW is a Navien professional installer.
If a minute or two of hot water is all you get in your morning shower…
One of the great joys of life is a hot shower in the morning. So after everyone else has taken their morning shower, sometimes there is not much bliss left for you. Imagine stepping into your shower with confidence that you are going to take as long a shower as you need… or want, and you will absolutely never run out of hot water; even after your 3 kids have had their turn! That reality is yours with a Navien tankless heater installed by WATER HEATERS NOW.
If you decide you’ve taken your last cold shower, then you’re ready for a tankless. Isn’t a tankless water heater a really big purchase? Honesty is best, and YES, a tankless heater costs more than a tank style if the only consideration is up front cost. However here are some compelling reasons to invest in a tankless rather than purchase another tank style.
A Tankless Water Heater is a great choice for many reasons.
- Tankless heat exchangers last 3 times longer then tank style. This means you will buy one tankless while you would have bought 3 tank style heaters.
Here is why: tanks are made of steel that rusts and rots, polluting your water and destroying your tank. A tankless water heater is made of stainless which, when cleaned yearly, can last many decades.
- Tankless heaters increase the resale of your home by the same margin of your investment. You will get paid back for being wise.
- Tankless heaters use 2-3 times less gas every year saving you 200-500 per year in gas bills.
- Tankless heaters save space and look extremely cool.I have heard that tankless heaters are really problematic. Is that true?
- Tankless heaters were invented in 1868 by Benjamin Waddy Maughan, and they have gotten better ever since.
- Tankless technology has been perfected in the last 20 years.
- Navien tankless is considered world wide as the most dependable tankless heaters on the market.
- WATER HEATERS NOW will only install Navien tankless units.
How much hot water can a Navien tankless water heater provide? Is it really endless hot water?
A Navien tankless heater can provide up to 10 gallons of hot water per minute and it could do that 24 hours a day giving you up to 14,400 gallons of hot water a day! However it is limited to 10 gallons per minute. This is the equivelant of 3 average showers. A tankless Navien can keep up with 3 hot water fixtures running at the same time using the 240 model.
Are there rebates?
Yes! Depending on your energy provider, you may receive up to 300.00 in rebates from companies like Centerpoint and Excel.
How long does it take to install a tankless hot water heater?
I’m glad you asked! WATER HEATERS NOW can install a tankless unit in about 6-8 hours. When you order a tankless water heater, we will be onsite the very next day after field-verifying where the new heater will be hung. Tankless heaters require some cooperative planning with the homeowner.